15-19 November 2023
Yoga, Ayurveda & Massage Retreat in Andalusia, Spain
We welcome you to our retreat held in magical andalusian countryside.
Nurtured & carried by the surrounding energy of the land, we will journey through dynamic and restorative yoga practices, ancient wisdom of ayurveda, massage, deep relaxation and reconnection with yourself. Here you will restore, soothe and transform in the healing energy, being fully embraced by nature.
Our sacred place of rest is nestled in the Spanish mountains in the heart of Andalusia, 1 hour south of Sevilla. There are so many things here to enjoy!
You will spend your time soaking up the sunshine, swimming in the salt water pool, enjoying the hike with breathtaking views extending in all directions as well as embracing stillness in one of the many meditation spots around the gardens.
We will enjoy home cooked organic meals prepared using local and seasonal ingredients: delicious, nourishing breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The food will be colourful, packed with flavour, superfoods and antioxidants that cleanse and enrich the body, mind and soul.
Morning Yoga Flow & Meditation
Ayurvedic Seminars & Workshops
Mindful Touch workshop
Yin & Restorative Yoga
Self massage class
Sauna • Spanish town excursions • Flamenco class • Hiking • Energy healing treatments and massages
Best Yoga Retreat in Andalusia!
We know that you’ll love our yoga retreat in Andalusia, and we’re confident that you’ll leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
• 5 days & 4 nights accommodation that suits best your preferences and budget
• All classes and activities mentioned in the program
• 3 delicious organic plant based vegetarian meals per day (tea, coffee & fruits available at all times)
• Use of Suryalila’s facilities (sauna, eco pool, relaxation areas, beautiful pagodas with hammocks)
Pick Your Room
Suryalila’s furnishing and decoration have all been handpicked from Bali, India and Morocco. The Spanish farmhouse-style wooden ceilings with beams and the terracotta tiled floors blend harmoniously with the vibrant Asian furniture and wall hangings. The inspiring decor is both soothing to the soul and delightful to the eye.
Beautiful spacious single room with private bathroom. Downstairs is a lovely living room, kitchen & patio for sunning.
With private or shared bathroom. Downstairs is communal living area, a kitchen and a back patio for sunning.
Spacious 4 beds-dorm with shared bathrooms. Beautifully appointed & comfortable. Kitchen & patio to enjoy sun.
Twin room with shared outdoor shower and bathroom.
Best airports to fly to our retreat:
- Sevilla – 1 hour away
- Jerez de la Frontera – 1 hour
- Malaga – 2 hours away
We can organise the airport transfer for you (additional cost). Whenever possible, we can collect guests together so they can split the cost.
Bus + short transfer:
You can also take a bus to the local town Villamartin. A short transfer will be required to pick guests up.
- Geneva-Malaga (AGP) Nov 15th: EasyJet EZY1387 08:15
- Malaga (AGP) -Geneva Nov 19th: Iberia IB3867 17:40 (via Madrid)
- Sevilla (SVQ)-Geneva Nov 19th: Easyjet EZY 1392 15:45
- If you would like to stay 1 night in Malaga here is a flight on Monday 20th: Malaga (AGP)-Geneva EZY1388 11:15
Book Your Room
To ensure your space, kindly make a payment of your preferred room.
– Less then 4 weeks before the event: No refund anymore