Thai Massage Course
Thai massage is a special kind of massage that combines acupressure, stretching, and energy techniques. It has many health benefits, which makes it a really valuable skill to learn. When you join a Thai massage course, you’ll not only learn how to do it, but you’ll also improve your own well-being. Plus, you’ll be able to help others relax, release tension, and find balance in their lives. It’s a great way to make a positive impact on people’s health and happiness. Join my Thai Massage Course to;
- Learn the ancient healing art
- Gain the essential skills and knowledge
- Embark on a transformative healing journey
- Support another’s person wellbeing and health
Dates & Hours
Thai Massage Course is for you if..
- You are a physiotherapist, osteopath or you are dedicated to alternative therapies and you would like to discover Thai massage to complement your therapies.
- You are a yoga teacher and you want to develop the quality of touch, the sure way to adjust the body in relaxing poses, offer “the invitation to Savasana” in your private classes, learn more about the human body.
- If you don’t have any previous experience, but you really want to know the magnificent world of massage and you dare to please your curiosity. Welcome!
Thai Massage Methodology
- The group is reduced to 6 people, so the teaching is individualized and the quality of it guaranteed.
- In each class we learn a new sequence of stretching, pressures and movements, corresponding to a different part of the body.
- It is important to learn a sequence at the beginning and integrate the fundamentals well, but also develop your ability to be in the present moment, feel and listen fully. Use the appropriate techniques for the receiver. During this course you will have an opportunity to connect with this meditative space.
- We will put a special focus on the quality of touch, alignment of your spine, fluid transitions and how to use your body weight without effort. My intention is to share with you how to offer the massage starting from the presence and mindfulness, so that your hand is the extension of your heart (in fact, it is!)
Thai Massage Course Sessions
We will start each morning with preparatory exercises: to strengthen your thumbs, feet and ankles, yoga poses for opening hips and back, exploration of the body in motion, partner exercises, dance, self-massage techniques. These practices prepare you to offer the massage with much more awareness, connection and comfort.
- Most of the course is the practice, but you will also learn about the history, principles of Thai medicine, how to prepare a health interview, precautions.
- You will need to offer at least 10 sessions to 5 different people till the end of the course
The course will take place at SoHappy, Rue de Carouge 28, 1205 Genève, Switzerland
SoHappy is a yoga studio in Plainpalais, with a cozy and bright room, big enough to set 4 big mats for our training.
One of My Thai Yoga Massage Sessions
Why Thai Massage Course?
- You will be able to offer full thai massage session in the positions that compose it: supine, side position, prone, and sitting, from the feet to the head
- You will develop your own ability to feel, listen and connect with your intuition to offer the treatment that suits your receiver best.
- You will learn how to use your body weight in a healthy and appropriate way. There are many ways to accommodate your body when giving massage. I will guide you to avoid discomforts and unnecessary efforts.
- You will learn the practices of self-care: self-massage, stretches, breathing exercises and meditation practices.
- You will be able to support another’s person wellbeing and help to rediscover sensation of lightness and vitality in their bodies.
Testimonials from Previous Students
Meet the Teacher
Hello! I’m Paulina. Since I was little, I had a dream to dedicate myself to “something” that I really love and what makes me wake up every morning with enthusiasm and motivation. My curiosity first led me to discover fitness at the age of 17. I loved the constant endorphin boost, positive feeling in the body as well as educating my clients and watching how their bodies and minds transform. After a quite serious knee accident (and two knee operations as consequence) I had to say goodbye to jumping on the step and to any sport of impact.
Frequently Asked Questions About Thai Massage
Do you have any question? Please don’t hesitate to ask whatever you need!
Don’t worry! I am here to help you. I have had many students who did not have any Thai massage experience before. They successfully completed the course. Contact me today to start your journey!
My Thai Massage Course in English and in French.
Contact me to schedule your Thai massage course in Geneva, Zurich, Basel, Lausanne or Winterthur.