- Learn the ancient healing art
- Gain the essential skills and knowledge
- Embark on a transformative healing journey
- Support another’s person wellbeing and health
- You are a or you are dedicated to alternative therapies and you would like to discover Thai massage to complement your therapies.
- You are a and you want to develop the quality of touch, the sure way to adjust the body in relaxing poses, offer “the invitation to Savasana” in your private classes, learn more about the human body.
- If you don’t have any previous experience, but the magnificent world of massage and you dare to please your curiosity. Welcome!
Use the appropriate techniques for the receiver. During this course you will have an opportunity to connect with this meditative space.
"This thai massage training for me was a beautiful group exploration of the body wisdom. I couldn't imagine I would feel the same profound sensations giving as receiving. The energy created in this training is very powerful, respectful and everything is prepared with absolute care and detail. Paulina was guiding us patiently, passionately and with the smile until the last minute of each day. I couldn't recommend this training enough"
This is 50 hours course, divided in 3 weekends, Saturdays and Sundays:
1st weekend: Saturday & Sunday from 9 to 19
2nd weekend: Saturday 13-19, Sunday from 9 to 19
3rd weekend: Saturday & Sunday from 9 to 19
(1 hour lunch break 13.30-14.30)
The course will take place at SoHappy, Rue de Carouge 28, 1205 Genève, Switzerland
SoHappy is a yoga studio in Plainpalais, with a cozy and bright room, big enough to set 4 big mats for our training.
Regular price: 990 CHF
Early bird: 890 CHF (till 22nd October)
Deposit to secure your place: 290 CHF
You will receive a certificate of 50 hours participation.
There is also possibility to receive another certificate under the name of ITM (International Thai Massage School from Chiang Mai, Thailand).
I’m certificated to offer their Level 1 course (the material is already included in our training). Please let me know if you would like to receive more information about it.
Do you have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask whatever you need!