- Learn the ancient healing art
- Gain the essential skills and knowledge
- Embark on a transformative healing journey
- Support another’s person wellbeing and health
- You are a or you are dedicated to alternative therapies and you would like to discover Thai massage to complement your therapies.
- You are a and you want to develop the quality of touch, the sure way to adjust the body in relaxing poses, offer “the invitation to Savasana” in your private classes, learn more about the human body.
- If you don’t have any previous experience, but the magnificent world of massage and you dare to please your curiosity. Welcome!
Use the appropriate techniques for the receiver. During this course you will have an opportunity to connect with this meditative space.
"Thai massage training was for me a truly beautiful collective exploration of the body wisdom and more beyond. I was quite surprised to notice I felt the same profound and pleasant sensations giving as receiving. The energy created in this training is very powerful, respectful and everything is prepared with absolute care and detail. Paulina was guiding us patiently, passionately and with the smile until the last minute of each day. I couldn't recommend this training enough"
This is 50 hours course, divided in 3 weekends, Saturdays and Sundays:
May – June 2021
Saturdays & Sundays from 10 to 19
(1 hour lunch break 13.30-14.30)
"My first massage training gave me many tools to release muscle tensions, but at the same time I felt I could transmit much more through my touch. Thanks to thai massage training I received from Paulina, I learned more profound ways to help, support and contribute to well-being of my clients. Paulina is one of these people who transmits healing energy from the very first moment and after receiving a treatment with her I was sure I would love to explore deeper the thai massage. I will continue to learn in her next trainings and I'm forever grateful for her generosity in sharing her experience and knowledge with us. Than you dear Paulina.
Meet the teacher
Hello! I’m Paulina. Since I was little, I had a dream to dedicate myself to “something” that I really love and what makes me wake up every morning with enthusiasm and motivation. My curiosity first led me to discover fitness at the age of 17. I loved the constant endorphin boost, positive feeling in the body as well as educating my clients and watching how their bodies and minds transform. After a quite serious knee accident (and two knee operations as consequence) I had to say goodbye to jumping on the step and to any sport of impact.
Do you have any question? Please don’t hesitate to ask whatever you need!