1. Welcome. Presentation of the course, what is a thai massage, general background, precautions, safety.
Feet : pressure points, movements and stretches. Principles of working at the floor, preparatory exercises and positions.
2. Leg energy lines SEN. Thumbing and palming
3. Single leg stretches. Introduction to the blood stop.
4. Double leg stretches. Introduction to effortless transitions between the poses.
5. Belly massage.
6. Chest. Arms : inner energy lines.
7. Sitting position.
8. Side position.
9. Continuation of side position. Supervised practice of all we learned so far. Space to ask all your questions.
10. Prone position.
11. Head and face, therapeutic points.
12. Final practice. You will have an opportunity to give and receive full thai massage session. You will receive a personalized feedback for your practice as a thai massage practitioner. Celebration.
* The big part of each day is a demonstration and supervised practice, the theory part is organically interlaced.
* During the course you also learn how to adapt the poses and movements for people with different sizes of the body.
* .. as well as how to accommodate the cushions/bolsters/pillows for a pregnant woman and in common ailments (lower back pain, hunchback, neck pain, etc)